First and foremost, it sounds stunning and plays like a dream while using very little CPU overhead, especially compared to its competitors.
- An all-new high-end version of Blair Masters’ Yamaha C7 Piano
- Scripted pedal noise effects
- 40 samples per note for all 88 keys
- 20 velocity layers each, both pedal down and up
- Over 15 GB of all new samples
- Vastly reduced noise floor
- Real-time controls to sculpt your ideal piano
- A wide variety of tonal options
Includes dry versions of every patch, as well as fully processed & editable versions that use Kontakt’s built-in effects, plus piano soundboard impulse samples for added realism
Includes custom “Nonlin” reverb sample from the AMS RMX16 - part of an upcoming separate expansion, for adding that crucial ingredient to 80s synth sounds
PDF "Read Me" file
Single user license with imbedded, traceable user ID (you can install on multiple computers as long as they all belong to the same single user).
Native Instruments Kontakt 6.4.2 or later (full retail version, not the free “Player” version) for Mac or Windows
16 GB free space on an SSD (solid state drive) for sample streaming