The PS-20 is a quirky synth from 1981 with a stellar reputation amongst the niche that know.
Aesthetically and functionally minimal, yet full of charm and character when you play it right - now doesn’t that sound appealing!?!
Each of the 48 notes were painstakingly sampled, capturing our favourite and most-used patches.
Organ 1, Organ 2, Strings, Trumpet and Piano. Each of these 5 patches will transport you to a time when video shops were a big thing.
These FX layers open the pack up into a modern music environment;
Roland 501 Chorus Echo
- for some vintage rich tape love
- a third dimension to the sound
Thermionic Culture Vulture
- for lots of tube grit and dirt
- harmonic distortion of the best kind
- for a lush 80s reverb...misty, ambient, dark, moody, goodness
- played right, the M7 puts you in cathedral wearing a party hat
Peep some of our blends where we mixed in the three FX channels to get something extra special.
Notice the descriptor in the title showing what 100% of the sound is i.e. SOUND “M7'' demonstrates that FX channel alone. Don’t forget you can blend this into your liking.
Available for MainStage, Logic Pro, Ableton, Kontakt, and as an Ambient Pad.
From your friends at Bottega