First and foremost, it sounds stunning and plays like a dream while using very little CPU overhead, especially compared to its competitors.
It also loads instantly into MainStage or Logic, uses no third party plugins so there are no authorization hassles or hardware keys required, and it gives you realtime control of its sound while you play.
- An all-new high-end version of Blair Masters’ Yamaha C7 Piano
- Scripted pedal noise effects
- 40 samples per note for all 88 keys
- 20 velocity layers each, both pedal down and up
- Over 15 GB of all new samples
- Vastly reduced noise floor
- Real-time controls to sculpt your ideal piano
- Room mic distance, dynamic range, pedal effect volume and distance, and reverb sends.
- 10 new Combination Patches
- A wide variety of tonal options
- Custom MainStage Concert file
- All related patches & samples
- Custom controller file for TouchOSC
- PDF "Read Me" file
- Single user license with imbedded, traceable user ID (you can install on multiple computers as long as they all belong to the same single user).
- Mac OS Mojave (10.14.6), Catlina, or Big Sur. While it will load in any version of MainStage after 3.4.3, we highly recommend MainStage 3.4.3 in Mac OS Mojave 10.14.6.
- MainStage 3.4.3 or higher. All sound content loads in Logic Pro as well; version 10.4.2+ recommended
- An existing installation of BackStage Pass 1.1 to take advantage of all patches and channel strips
- 13 GB free space for downloaded files, 30 GB free during installation, 16 GB post-installation
- SSD (solid state drive) for sample streaming
- Although it will run on lesser systems, a quad core i7 with 16 GB RAM & dedicated graphics processor is recommended for best performance
Recommended For Full Functionality
- An 88-note keyboard controller
- Any iPad (9” or larger, all the way back to first generation) running TouchOSC
- Free TouchOSC Bridge utility running on Mac