|We’re joined by Stephen Brewster, an incredible thought leader in the worship space. He now works alongside worship teams and churches to help them do their job better. You will be inspired by Stephen’s insight and creative approach to doing church in this time. If you are involved in church leadership in any capacity, we suggest that this new episode be compulsory listening. You may even want to listen to this episode more than once after you share it with your team!
Listen Now On:
- 1:35 - Overview of Stephen’s journey to where he is now
- 4:40 - How has worship leading changed going into this season?
- 8:30 - How do worship leaders dig into what’s unique to them and find their own voice?
- 12:10 - Finding unique, creative and original ways of doing church
- 14:30 - Are we seeing more creativity in this season, and why?
- 16:30 - How do we measure success when engaging the online world?
- 20:30 - What are the lessons churches should be learning in this season to take with us after this time? How do we not miss what God wants to teach us?
- 24:10 - What’s your encouragement to those who want to grow in their creativity and not just emulate what other people are doing?
- 27:00 - Where can we get more info about growing in creativity?
For more worship leading help during quarantine, visit: https://www.multitracks.com/covid-19/
For more from Stephen Brewster, visit: http://stephenbrewster.me/
To find where to listen to his podcast Blue Collar Creative, visit: http://stephenbrewster.me/podcast/