The sound of a space is just as important as the drums themselves, but even the best reverbs fail to capture the true sense of being in the room. Hit the drums hard and you’ll feel the explosive life a room creates as it thunders through the air. Tap them gently and the room will softly speak, creating a beautiful atmosphere.
This isn’t just another drum sample library - this is SPACES.
The White Room
The White Room is an epic space, with hard white halls, high vaulted ceilings and natural brick. This epic sound is further enhanced with a huge marching bass drum, deep brass snare and super low floor tom. Each sample was recorded with the snare wires engaged, for added texture and character, and without, giving a cleaner and more focused sound.
I’ve also included a few bonus sounds from the space, including some mallet swells, crashes and hi hats.
To help you work quickly and creatively, each drum has three different mix ready blends:
- Natural (close mics and overhead mics)
- Big (close mics, overhead mics and warehouse room mics)
- Rooms (warehouse room mics only)
Since many of us are using the Steven Slate Trigger plugin for your samples, I have included pre-mapped TCI files for both the natural and big mixes. Simple drag and drop and you’ll have the different velocity layers and round robins pre-mapped. It couldn’t be easier to audition sounds and create your perfect drum mix!
102 WAV samples, 12 Steven Slate Trigger TCI files and and 1 fully mapped EXS sampler instrument.
- Kick Rattle - 5 hits, 3 velocities, 3 mixes
- Kick Clean - 5 hits, 3 velocities, 3 mixes
- Snare Rattle - 6 hits, 3 velocities, 3 mixes
- Snare Clean - 5 hits, 3 velocities, 3 mixes
- Floor Tom Rattle - 5 hits, 3 velocities, 3 mixes
- Floor Tom Clean - 5 hits, 3 velocities, 3 mixes
- Bonus - 3 cymbal swells, 3 mallet crashes, 3 hi hats