MultiTracks.com is looking for motivated, self-starters who are passionate about music, creativity and video editing. Though there is no guarantee of being hired on after the internship, we have hired over 50% of our interns to date. If you’re a tech-savvy student who is looking for hands on experience in the music industry and learning more about video editing with a focus on Final Cut and After Effects then MultiTracks.com is definitely the right place for you!
As an intern at MultiTracks.com, you will learn behind-the-scenes information and find opportunities to expand your real-world knowledge of the music industry through the internship projects and video editing. Although this is not a paid internship, interns have the opportunity to earn college course credit upon completion.
- Work on the set of our in-house video shoots and MultiTrack Sessions
- Experience with the life-cycle of a video from conception to execution
- Valueable experience editing product videos, commercials, marketing videos
- Participate in team meetings and see how products are developed to completion
- Basic experience in Adobe Premiere required
- Must have strong computer and communication skills
- Students must be eligible to receive academic credit for the internship
- Proficient with Mac
We're looking for positive individuals who are personable and enthusiastic. If this sounds like you, please pass along your resume and a cover letter letting us know why you'd be a great fit for this internship here in our Austin office.