MultiTracks.com is now accepting applications for self-starters who are passionate about music, creativity, audio engineering, and chart writing. If you're looking for hands-on experience in the music industry and enjoy working in Ableton Live, Playback, and ChartBuilder, then MultiTracks.com may be a great fit for you!
Our Chart Writers and Audio Engineers don’t just write charts or edit songs in DAWs — they piece together puzzles every day with melody, rhythm, and accuracy. Each MultiTrack, Chart, RehearsalMix and worship leading resource that we offer is an integral part of the Connected Stage, an eco-system that is being used by thousands of worship leaders globally.
If you love listening to the latest worship music, growing in your craft, solving interesting problems, and being around like-minded individuals who continually challenge you to be better — come join our team!
- Understanding of foundational music theory
- Ability to hear and notate chord quality
- Ability to place chords accurately over lyrics in a chord chart
- Ability to hear and notate rhythm for a rhythm chart
- Experience in Ableton Live 10/11
- Strong computer and communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work well with others
- Works well in a “heads-down” working environment for the majority of the day
Preferred skills but not required:
- Experience with MultiTracks' iOS App Playback is preferred but not required
- Experience with ChordPro
- Experience working with Pro Presenter
- Experience working with Finale or Sibelius
- Understanding of advanced/Jazz music theory
- Experience playing worship music
We’re always investing in our team and company culture, and we’re looking for individuals that love working in their strengths and those that desire to thrive on a healthy team. We're looking for positive individuals who are personable, enthusiastic, and team-oriented. If this sounds like you, please pass along your resume and a cover letter letting us know why you'd be a great fit for this position.