|We’re leaning into technology in this episode of The Worship & Technology Podcast as Mosaic MSC joins us! Andres Figueroa, Aaron Weits, and Colin Dennard not only unpack their approach to their latest album Human, but also share how they utilize technology during their times of worship. Listen to Episode 5 now in Apple Podcasts, Spotify, or Google Podcasts.
Listen Now On:
- 1:13 - Introductions
- 3:15 - Mosaic’s approach to church during quarantine
- 6:30 - Worship song choices for live steamed services
- 7:50 - Naming the new album Human
- 8:55 - How does this album differ from previously released albums, particularly in the sound?
- 11:05 - Colin, how do you capture new sounds and integrate them into worship albums?
- 13:25 - Story behind Everlasting Light
- 17:40 - How does Ableton play a part in services?
- 19:35 - Do you run Ableton in arrangement or session view?
- 24:55 - Colin’s final thoughts
For more worship leading help during quarantine, visit: www.multitracks.com/covid-19/
For more about Mosaic MSC, visit: www.mosaicmsc.com/
For Original Master MultiTracks and other worship leading resources from Mosaic MSC, visit: www.multitracks.com/artists/Mosaic-MSC/