|Playback is our reliable MultiTrack Player. This powerful iOS app helps complete the sound of any worship team. Not only does it run Original Master MultiTracks and allow for live arrangement editing, it can also control instruments, lights and more. Playback is the most effective tool to use as a worship leader seeking to run Tracks and Click & Guide for your church. Our most affordable MultiTracks option for Playback just got even better. Now until August 27th, you can purchase App Tracks for $20 with unlimited use in Playback forever using the promo code Playback20. Thinking of taking advantage of this deal, but haven't made the switch over to Playback? Read below to find out 5 things you should know about Playback!
5 Things You Should Know About Playback
Playback gives you the power of a complex tracks solution - without the learning curve or budget demand. Here are 5 things you didn’t know Playback could do as well as a computer tracks setup.
- Powerful Live Flexibility
- The tracks follow your lead, not the other way around. With easy tools like section looping, MIDI control, fade outs, and instant crossfading between songs and pads, you are always in control of the moment.
- Multiple Audio Outputs
- Did you know that Playback could send up to 10 outputs to an audio interface? Your sound engineer will love the mixing freedom over each instrument group, and your team will love sounding better. Learn more on how easy it is to use this feature here!
- Control Everything with Playback
- Look around your stage at every instrument, software, and soundboard. Does it have a MIDI input? Playback can control it. With MIDI Out, Playback has redefined how automating production elements like lyrics, lights, and instruments works. It has never been easier to stay in the moment while your production automation stays perfectly in sync, no matter what spontaneous decisions you make during a service.
- Offline Key/Tempo Change
- Did you know that you can transpose your downloaded Playback content to all 12 keys without an internet connection? You can also speed up or slow down your content by 20 BPM. We use the same built-in pitch engine as Ableton Live.
- Our most important feature in Playback will always be stability. We have established a rigorous testing process for every build of Playback to ensure that quality versions are shipped to the AppStore.
Watch the video below to see Playback in action! Start your free 30-day trial of Playback here!