In this Lesson we're going to deal with the practical aspect of using this on stage. We'll talk about how to solve
common problems and what to do when something goes wrong!
00:21 Dealing with Latency
01:22 Is the Latency Consistent? If so...Adjust for it
02:06 If the Latency isn't consistent...Change your connection type
- Wireless is a big culprit.. Public Networks
02:52 What to do if something goes wrong?
03:02 Stay Calm and think logically!
04:01 Check your Routing and Connections
- Check Ableton Track Routing
- Check ProPresenter Input Routing
- Connections, What's most likely to Fail?
05:47 Are you Using the Wrong Cues/Files?
- Are you Sending the Wrong Cues?
- Do you have the Wrong File Open?
06:10 Test everything before service
06:42 Don't change things before service
07:14 Changing/Editing the Arrangement
07:27 Name your files to reflect correct arrangement
07:50 Using Live's Edit Time Commands when editing your arrangement
- Ableton Live Time Commands
- Drop back into Set
09:54 Same Computer vs. Different Computer
- Seperate Machines provide reliability if one machine goes down
- Do you have a Video Input on Stage?