In this lesson we'll talk about all the concepts you need to know before we dig into actual programming of cues. We'll talk about Why it's worth doing this, and provide a basic gear list.
00:24 Why Do This?
- Isn't This taking away from Someone's Ability to Serve?
- What if Something Goes Wrong?
- Doesn't this take too much time?
01:13 Isn't This taking away from Someone's Ability to Serve?
- Could potentially take away the need for a button pusher
- Opportunity for different people to serve/or serve elsewhere
- Graphic Designer during the week
02:40 What if Something Goes Wrong?
- Something Will Go Wrong, It's only a matter of time
- Think Logically and work through potential Issues. View the Using This On Stage Lesson for Tips
03:48 Doesn't this take too much time?
- Work Time up Front
- Do the work once, and it's done!
04:31 Benefits of Automating Lyrics
04:36 Freedom to Repeat a Song Section
04:57 Provides Consistency and Excellence
05:31 Minimize Distractions
05:48 Does this Work for a Small Church?
06:14 The Cost for this isn't very high
06:35 Easy to do this
06:48 One Person could do this
07:14 Gear List
07:19 ProPresenter 5 or 6
07:51 MIDI Module
08:22 Ableton Live
09:30 ProPresenter MIDI Cues