In this Section we're going to deal with the practical aspect of using this on stage. We'll talk about how to solve common problems and what to do when something goes wrong!
02:43 Dealing with Latency
- Is it consistent? Adjust for it
- If not.. switch connection method
- Wireless is a big culprit.. Public Networks
02:45 What to do if Something Goes Wrong?
02:45 Stay Calm!!! Think Logically!
02:45 Routing (Ableton, Virtual Connections)
02:46 Connections, What's most likely to Fail?
02:46 Wrong Cues/Wrong File?
02:47 Changing/Editing the Arrangement
- Edit Time Commands
- Save as new file name
- Drop back into Set
02:47 Same Computer vs. Different Computer
- Video Output on Stage?
- Reliablilty if one goes down
02:49 Have a Power On/Off Sequence
- Consoles aren’t always Plug and Play with MIDI/SMPTE so make sure you power everything on in the correct order.
- Figure this out BEFORE you have a problem
02:50 Always Test your Setup